Here’s the deal:
Most of the content on SightSize.com is copyrighted by Darren Rousar and Velatura Press, LLC. That means that it is registered with the US copyright office. We reserve all the rights granted to us.
That said, some of the content might be meant to be freely distributed. In that case, notice is given, inline with the content.
That said (2), content which appears on SightSize.com and had its origin in 1923 or earlier, is now considered to be in the public domain. Of course, how we present it, as well as any amendments, adjustments, and/or additions, exist under our copyright.
That said (3), the copyright for content which appears on the site, had its origin after 1923, and is not copyrighted by Velatura Press, LLC, remains with the original copyright holder and is presented on the site with permission. We do our best to attribute that content, inline with it.
If you would like to repurpose any of the site’s copyrighted content, just ask, maybe we can work something out.
Privacy and Cookies
OK, so we all hate spam (who are those spammers anyway?!). The bottom line is that we will never spam you, sell, trade, or barter any of your information which is collected by this site (sightsize.com). The same thing goes for our end of the various service sites used by sightsize.com (MailerLite, Gumroad, etc.). Of course, they have their own policies as well.
With your consent this website and MailerLite collect and store the following personal data in order to serve you:
- First name and email address
- Form submission messages and requests from you
You may opt-out and be forgotten by doing two things:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our correspondences
- Contacting us here, with a request to be forgotten
This site may use internal cookies to properly function.
- MailerLite (site subscriptions and emails)
- Google (analytics)
- Facebook (user-initiated sharing/liking, and marketing)
- Instagram (user-initiated sharing/liking, and marketing)
- Twitter (user-initiated sharing/liking, and marketing)
- Pinterest (user-initiated pinning, and marketing)